SeeClickFix Blog #2

• What did you learn about the status of the issue you reported to SeeClickFix?

I learned that its as been fixed and that it was fixed on the 18.

• Describe the response you got about the issue you reported.  What was the message you received?  Who sent you that message?

I received a message saying that my issue will be fixed and a couple of days after  i got another message saying that my issue has been fixed.

• Describe how the 9th grade students are tracking the progress of the issue we reported using stickies and posters.  What do each posters mean?  

The open poster means that you have a open case,the acknowledged poster means seeclickfix has seen it and the closed/archived means that its been fixed.People have to check the status and move it to the correct poster.

• Did you change the status of the issue you reported on a poster?  Explain why, or why not.

I changed my status to closed on the poster.

• Did any patterns emerge on the poster about which issues are resolved, and which are not?  Explain your answer.

Most issues were on open and a little it were on acknowledged and none were in closed at first and now most of them are in closed and acknowledged.

• Do you think 9th grade students are gaining agency based on their efforts on this project?  Explain your answer.

The 9th grade students are gaining agency because we are getting the infrastructures in the city fixed.