SeeClickFix Blog #3

• Has the status of your issue changed since the last time you checked it?  Explain your answer.

The status of my issue has went from opened to archived.They fixed it and now its a closed case.

• On Edublog #1 you were asked to predict whether or not SeeClickFix would fix the problem you reported.  Did you find that your prediction came true?  Explain your answer.

I put that they might fix it because its on a bus stop and its a everyday use.They did fix it and now its no longer there.

• Are you satisfied with the result of the issue you reported?  Explain why, or why not.

I am satisfied with the result i got from the issue i reported.I think i helped a lot of people from having to complain about graffiti on the ground at the bus stop.

• Do you think that SeeClickFix is a useful tool for helping people fix problems in their communities?  Explain your answer.

I think seeclickfix is a very helpful to report infrastructures in the city of Oakland.People just make an account and post issues and they get fixed.

• If you could change or improve SeeClickFix, what would you do?  Explain your answer.

If i could improve seeclickfix i would have every issue looked at or fixed in a matter of days.

• Which class project do you think was best able to help the people who resisted an oppression gain agency:  SeeClickFix or the May Day March?  Explain your answer.

I think seeclickfix made more agency than mayday march and within days of the issue report.

• Do the results of the SeeClickFix and May Day projects imply that one form of resistance is better than another?  Explain your answer.  

Seeclickfix implies resistance better than the may day march because you can report an issue and have it fixed in days.